Plantar Fasciitis And How Chiropractic Care Can Help
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis is inflammation of a thick band of tissue that runs across the bottom of your foot and connects your heel bone to your toes and is one of the most common causes of heel pain. According to the National Center of Complementary and Integrative Health, approximately one percent of U.S. adults reported a diagnosis of plantar fasciitis annually.
Signs and Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis include:
- Pain or Stiffness in the foot when you put initial steps in the morning
- Pain after standing for long periods of time
- Pain after activity or climbing stairs
- Pain that worsens as the day goes on
- Pain that feels like a deep bruise in your heal
Diagnosis and Treatment Options
Key Potential Chiropractic specializes in not only diagnosing plantar fasciitis but also treating it. A diagnosis can usually be made by reviewing your medical history, performing a clinical examination and x-rays if needed.
Treatment options include Chiropractic, Infrared Therapy, Stretching, Cold Laser, Tissue & Nerve Stimulation, and more.
Achieve Better Health Today
Please fill out our form below.